12/3/10

9 x 12" watercolor : Princess Place Preserve, Palm Coast, Fl

Painting with the Plein Air Group at Princess Place..
-great clouds, breezy,  peaceful. very lush
 -hawks drawing lazy circles ....

 -Horseback riders passing by...
 -Just a perfect day....

The next week, yesterday, our group met at the Sugar Plantation at Bulow.- different experience painting on a really cold day!... That place was also very beautiful, but..maybe because of the sugar cane, there were bees!!! into everything!, my paint water, in my bag, landing on my brush, investigating my shoes.... forget painting that day...and then, to top it off, someone sideswiped my car on the way home, and would not stop! There was a chase down 100, and finally I was able to get the license plate #! Anyway, the outcome is as always, expensive....and nobody wins at that game! Here's a picture of the Sugar plantation.and my sketch.. But we will Bee at Bulow some other day!